Corona Virus Advice and Information.
The health and safety of our residents, staff, and contractors is of great importance. As a precautionary measure we are following Public Heath England’s advice to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
Hide Tower Office is currently closed; however, every effort will be made to ensure continuity of our service.
So please contact us by telephone on 0207 630 1129, or email Pauline or Sabrina on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognise that this is a very difficult time for everyone as most residents are on lockdown at home. We would ask now more than ever that all residents be more considerate towards your neighbours and keep noise down to a minimum.
If you are planning to do some DIY work, please remember that this should only be carried out during the acceptable hours of 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am –1pm on Saturdays, but not at all on Sundays.
Please also be aware that there is currently a higher usage on the drainage system, so to minimise any blockages make sure that you avoid food stuff such as rice and oil going down the sinks, and after bathing remove any hair from the bath or wash hand basin.
We ask that you respect the cleaner who is currently working hard to escalate the cleaning around the communal areas, door entry, lifts, and handrails.
Please help him by following the guidelines below:
* Do not leave bags of rubbish on the landing or in the chute rooms.
* We do not want any blockages to the chutes, so if you are unsure that your rubbish will fit please take it downstairs to the bins.
* Always condense your rubbish as much as you can by folding any boxes or packaging.
If we do get any blockages we will lock the chute rooms.
* Remember to use the recycling bins in Hide Place to recycle your paper, cardboard, glass, cans, plastic bottles etc. Recycling bags have been put in the lobby for residents to take.
We have been told by Westminster Council to lock the communal garden during the lockdown. This is to minimise the spread of the virus as it lives on hard surfaces, such as the play equipment, for up to 72 hours. It has therefore been padlocked until further notice.
Residents Association AGM
The R.A. AGM coffee morning was due to be held on the 17th March but was cancelled due to coronavirus. We will reschedule this at a later date.
Hide Tower RMB wish all residents a Happy Easter.
Please remember that if you have an emergency during the bank holiday or weekends, then please contact Westminster Emergency Services on 0207 286 7412.
Useful Websites for your information
Westminster is providing information and updates on westminster.gov.uk/
If you are concerned about anyone who you think requires care and support please phone 020 7641 1444 or 020 7641 1175 or email email@example.com
If you or anyone in your household has symptoms you are advised to stay at home. If you are staying at home and need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If concerned you should contact the NHS 111 online Further information can be found on the NHS website.
How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus:
* Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
* Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
* Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
* Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
* Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
* Use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services